MMA: UFC on Fox 9: 14th December, Mendes v Lentz Odds and BettingPosted on 12/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC on Fox 9: 14th December, Mendes v Lentz Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Chad Mendes will be looking to make a statement on the 14th when the UFC comes to Fox, and if youíre looking for odds and previews so some of the other fights on the night, then weíve got what youíre after: Johnson v Benavidez, Faber v McDonald, Barboza v Castillo are all on the card, and all on Sportsbet...
UFC-MMA Saturday 14th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Mendes v Lentz head to head odds
Credit where itís due: Nik Lentz has really given his career a shot in the arm since making the move to Featherweight. Without necessarily being the biggest box-office, heís a dangerous fighter, with no obvious weaknesses for opponents to exploit Ė which is probably why heís making his way amongst the Featherweights, and hasnít seen a defeat in the division. Yet.
Chad Mendes will be able to understand where Lentz is in his career: he revitalised his own fortunes after a move to the Featherweight division, and was making his way to the top of it when he was beaten by Jose Aldo back at UFC142. Since that loss, youíve have to assume that Mendes has been working very hard indeed, and heís now a much more confident fighter in lots of aspects. He offers much greater and considerably more varied threat than prior to his loss to Aldo, and it could well be that if he gets a result against Lentz, Aldo will be the next man in his sights.
Mendesí improvement is the reason for the odds you see above, that have Lentz as a long bet to win the fight. The harsh truth might just be that there isnít an area in which Lentz can say that heís clearly better than Mendes, and that will make it hard for him to stay in this fight, let alone dominate it, either on his feet or on the mat.
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January