MMA: UFC168: 29th December, Barnett v Browne Odds and BettingPosted on 27/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC168: 29th December, Barnett v Browne Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Thereís one UFC fight night left in 2013, and itíll be a cracker: check out our previews of Brandao v Poirier, Rousey v Tate, Silva v Weidman and much more Ė plus get more odds on Sportsbet right now!
UFC-MMA Sunday 29th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Barnett v Browne head to head odds
All eyes will be on the two massive title rematches at UFC168, but thereís a bout on the main card that could eclipse them both and take Fight of the Night honours: Josh Barnett and Travis Browne are both huge Heavyweights with even bigger momentum behind them, and when they go toe-to-toe on December 29th, there will be sparks flying.
But which of these two will be standing when the dust clears? In exactly the sort of fight that makes the Heavyweight division one of the best to watch in the UFC, two huge, dynamic athletes will get into the Octagon on December 29th, and what happens next will definitely be entertaining, whichever way it goes. Both men bring incredible power to this fight, but thatís never the whole story in the Heavyweight division. Both are impressively resilient, but if this fight stay on its feet, then it will be Browne who feels the more comfortable, and who has the better chance of finding a way to stop his opponent, picking up pace as he lands more and more athletic and devastating strikes. So Barnett will look to take Browne to the mat where he will have the advantage: he can do that by staying aggressive and moving forwards to disrupt Browne as he looks for an opening for a takedown. If he does that, he can dominate and grind out a submission, justifying the odds you can see above. If he canít do that Ė and itís a tough ask against a tough opponent Ė then it could be that Browne proves good value at ...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)