MMA: UFC168: 29th December, Brandao v Poirier Odds and BettingPosted on 27/12 by R Van Mesman
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting tips: UFC168: 29th December, Brandao v Poirier Fight
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
UFC168 is shaping up to be a great end to the year: check out our previews of Barnett v Browne, Rousey v Tate, Silva v Weidman and much more Ė plus get more odds on Sportsbet right now!
UFC-MMA Sunday 29th December 2013: The odds and our tips
Brandao v Poirier head to head odds
The Featherweight division is in an exciting stage at the moment, and Diego Brandao is right in the midst of that. Heís an Ultimate Fighter winner, and he comes into his bout on December 29th on the back of a three-fight winning streak that has been drawing some attention his way. Brandao has a well-deserved reputation for being an entertaining fighter to watch, and for bringing real intent with him into the Octagon.
But heís coming up against a seasoned campaigner in Dustin Poirier at UFC 168, and it will be arguably his most stern test to date. Poirier might not be able to boast the same run of wins as Brandao, but he represents a step up in opponents for the Ultimate Fighter winner. Poirier is a high-quality, well-seasoned fighter, and his only two losses in recent times have come against similarly grizzled veterans. Even then, they both went against him on decisions, and his resilience was notable in taking both to the final bell. Thatís why the odds above are showing Poirier as a favourite: the bookies think heíll be a difficult man for Brandao to overcome. Itís worth noting that youíll get on Sportsbet right now for the fight to be over before the second bell, where itís a bet for it to go into the third round.
Expect to see two exciting fighters going at it when these two meet at UFC168, and you might see value in youngster Diego Brandao at to keep his winning streak going, but heíll have to raise his game at beat Poirier...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January