UFC 161: Odds and Betting Summary for Sunday 16th June 2013Posted on 14/06 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds and Betting Tips: The Full Card for Sunday 16th June
(Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on UFC Bouts at Sportsbet.com.au. Just follow these easy steps:|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
b>UFC-MMA Sunday June 16th 2013: The odds and our tips
Rashad Evans v Dan Henderson head to head odds
UFC 161 is crunch time for both Dan Henderson and his opponent Rashad Evans. The odds are shorter for Evans, but Henderson is an experienced campaigner with a point to prove. Should be a great one to watch, as both men look to put recent defeats firmly behind them.
UFC-MMA Sunday June 16th 2013: The odds and our tips
Alexis Davis v Rosi Sexton head to head odds
There’s possibly a closer fight in store here than the odds are telling us, with Rosi Sexton relishing the underdog tag and very capable of upsetting Davis. Either way, it will be a spectacle, and we think Sexton might be a good price at .
UFC-MMA Sunday June 16th 2013 Odds and Tips
Roy Nelson v Stipe Miocic head to head odds
It could be that we see Roy 'Big Country' Nelson's trademark belly-slapping celebration after this one - Miocic might be on his way to finding out what makes the controversial American such a success. Miocic is a handy fighter, and he's taller and will be quicker, but if this one goes to the floor, there's likely only one winner.
Ryan Jimmo v Igor Pokrajac head to head odds
Jimmo looked good in his most recent bout against Te-Huna, but he wasn’t able to press home his advantage, and ended up losing the fight. He’ll look to put the questions to bed here, and he’s a strong favourite to do that against Pokrajac.
Pat Barry v Shawn Jordan head to head odds
There’s a great fight in store here, but as you can see from the odds above, it really could go either way. A clash of styles will make it an interesting one to watch, with Barry looking to rely on his quick hands where Jordan will need to get in close and aim to take this one to the mat...
Latest UFC MMA news
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 9th March, Gustafsson v Manuwa Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Pyle v Waldburger Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, MacDonald v Maia Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Cormier v Cummins Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC 170, 23rd February, Rousey v McMann Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Silva v Sato Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Musoke v Andrade Odds and Betting
- MMA: UFC Fight Night, 16th February, Souza v Carmont Odds and Betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June