Bet on each AFL Team finishing in the Top 8 Finals position on the ladder.
The latest odds for the new St Kilda coach. Mark Williams is the favourite, followed by Robert Harvey and Scott Burns
The odds are online for the 2014 AFL Flag. Fremantle Dockers are favourites to win the Premiership, followed in the betting by Sydney, Hawthorn, Geelong and Collingwood.
Hawthorn are strong favourites to win the Flag, but can they overcome the defensive power of an emerging Dockers team? Latest head to head, handicap line and first goal scorer odds. Bet now
2013 Norm Smith Medal betting odds. Who will win the Grand Final best on ground award? Latest odds online now
Bet on the First (1st) Goal Scorer in the AFL Grand Final 2013
Fremantle Dockers can be backed with a 8.5 points start on the handicap line at odds of $1.92
Winning margin markets are the best way to get improved odds if you've got a very strong opinion on the game. Hawthorn to win by 40+ points is $5.00. All margin odds online now
Gary Ablett is the odds on favourite to win this year's Brownlow Medal - but he's on the drift as the money pours in for hot tip Sam Mitchell
What are the odds for the Kennett Curse? Latest markets and betting guide for Hawthorn v Geelong online now. Head to Head, Handicap Line, Winning Margin and 1st GoalScorer
The injury ravaged Swans travel to fortress Fremantle looking to cause a huge upset. Can the Dockers seal a place in their first ever Grand Final?
What are the odds for a Geelong v Sydney Grand Final? The Swans and Cats are at big odds to reach the Grand Final
What are the odds for a Hawthorn v Sydney Grand Final? The Swans are at big odds to reach the Grand Final
What are the odds for a Geelong v Fremantle Grand Final? The Cats are at big odds to reach the Grand Final, The Dockers are just $1.31 to get there.
Can Port Adelaide keep the miracle alive? Port return the MCG to take on the Cats and are $4.50 to make it to the Preliminary Final
The Brownlow has a history of short priced favourites getting beaten, and Gary Ablett might go the same way...
Can the comeback Kings do it again? the Blues are big outsiders as they travel to play Sydney on Saturday night
Geelong $1.25 - Port Adelaide $4.00 / Sydney $1.36 - Carlton $3.15. Live odds and betting guide
A repeat of last year's Grand Final sees the Swans travel to the MCG for the first of the AFL Finals. Latest odds and betting tips online now.
Ablett / Selwood are the $2.30 favourites for the Brownlow Medal quinella. Check out all the latest odds.
Tigers v Blues in a blockbuster at the 'G. Latest odds online now
The Pies are very short odds to be Port Adelaide at the MCG, and we like look of Port with a healthy handicap line start. Odds online now
The Dockers head to Simonds Stadium where the Cats are virtually unbeatable. Have Freo got a chance? Latest odds online now.
2013 AFL Finals week 1: odds and free bets!
Live odds and betting tips for AFL Round 23
Will it be Carlton, Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Adelaide or West Coast? Check out the odds now for each scenario
A vastly improved Western Bulldogs team head up to Brisbane and we like their chances at tasty odds of $2.45
Gold Coast look the best value bet of the round at odds of $1.97 versus a woeful Saints team...
Fremantle v Port Adelaide odds: Both teams desperately need a win for a top 2 and top 8 finish respectively. Latest odds online now
Are the Giants a potential banana skin for the Tigers? You can back the Giants with a 62.5 points start st Sportsbet.com.au
The Blues must win here against an imploding Bombers side, and at $1.44, Carlton will be popular with Multi punters this weekend.
Geelong host Sydney at Simonds Stadium in a crucial fight for a top 2 finish. Are the Cats beatable at Simonds? The Cats are $1.48 to win
The Hawks look way too short at the odds to win at the Etihad Stadium... Latest odds online now
Adelaide take on the hapless Demons and the bookies think the Crows are 58.5 points favourites on the handicap line
Collingwood host West Coast on Friday night at the MCG and have already been backed into $1.14
Richmond are all the rage to thrash the Blues.. Latest head to head and line odds
The Pies are in great form and look good at the odds to beat the Hawks...
Essendon Bombers v West Coast Eagles odds - are the Bombers imploding?
2013 Coleman Medal Odds and Betting. Latest live odds: Josh Kennedy is $1.50 favourite
The Pies head to the SCG in the big game of AFL Round 22 - will Collingwood spring a shock at big odds?
Early head to head odds for 2013 AFL Round 20
Adelaide Crows v Port Adelaide odds
Carlton v Fremantle odds.
Hawthorn v Richmond odds
Latest odds and free tips for AFL Round 18
Sydney v Richmond odds and betting guide. AFL Round 18 2013
- MLB Multi Bonus
- AFL & NRL 5+ Multi Bet Refund up to $100
- Daily Racing Specials
- Power Prices
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Sportsbet for details*
- Money Back 2nd or 3rd Saturday
- NRL, AFL and S15 $2.00 Lines on Fridays
- Ashes Special Offers
- Enhanced Multi Offers
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Palmerbet for details*
- H2H NRL Specials
- 4+ Multi Specials NRL and AFL
- Live Vision Special Offers
- Million Dollar Kick
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Crownbet for details*
- AFL $2 Friday Favourites
- NRL & AFL Footy Freaks
- Favourite vs Field
- Community Shield Cashback
- AFL Mega Multi
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Ladbrokes for details*
- West Coast v Sydney Special
- Carlton v Hawthorne Special
- Bletchingly Stakes Special
- Harness Bonus Boosts
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Luxbet for details*
- Click to Call
- AFL & NRL Double Your Winings
- First Past The Post
- Take On Tom
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Tom Waterhouse for details*
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Caufield Race 1 Bonus Bet
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- AFL Second Goalscorer Payout
- Best Tote or SP Guarantee
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Bookmaker.com.au for details*
- 25% 4+ Multi Bonus
- Saturday Racing Specials
- AFL First Goal Scorer Double Winnings
- NRL First Try Scorer Double Winnings
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see William Hill for details*
- AFL Round 19 odds
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 19. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 18 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 18. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 17 odds
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 17. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions