Bet on each AFL Team finishing in the Top 8 Finals position on the ladder.
The latest odds for the new St Kilda coach. Mark Williams is the favourite, followed by Robert Harvey and Scott Burns
The odds are online for the 2014 AFL Flag. Fremantle Dockers are favourites to win the Premiership, followed in the betting by Sydney, Hawthorn, Geelong and Collingwood.
Hawthorn are strong favourites to win the Flag, but can they overcome the defensive power of an emerging Dockers team? Latest head to head, handicap line and first goal scorer odds. Bet now
2013 Norm Smith Medal betting odds. Who will win the Grand Final best on ground award? Latest odds online now
Bet on the First (1st) Goal Scorer in the AFL Grand Final 2013
Fremantle Dockers can be backed with a 8.5 points start on the handicap line at odds of $1.92
Winning margin markets are the best way to get improved odds if you've got a very strong opinion on the game. Hawthorn to win by 40+ points is $5.00. All margin odds online now
Gary Ablett is the odds on favourite to win this year's Brownlow Medal - but he's on the drift as the money pours in for hot tip Sam Mitchell
What are the odds for the Kennett Curse? Latest markets and betting guide for Hawthorn v Geelong online now. Head to Head, Handicap Line, Winning Margin and 1st GoalScorer
The injury ravaged Swans travel to fortress Fremantle looking to cause a huge upset. Can the Dockers seal a place in their first ever Grand Final?
What are the odds for a Geelong v Sydney Grand Final? The Swans and Cats are at big odds to reach the Grand Final
What are the odds for a Hawthorn v Sydney Grand Final? The Swans are at big odds to reach the Grand Final
What are the odds for a Geelong v Fremantle Grand Final? The Cats are at big odds to reach the Grand Final, The Dockers are just $1.31 to get there.
Can Port Adelaide keep the miracle alive? Port return the MCG to take on the Cats and are $4.50 to make it to the Preliminary Final
The Brownlow has a history of short priced favourites getting beaten, and Gary Ablett might go the same way...
Can the comeback Kings do it again? the Blues are big outsiders as they travel to play Sydney on Saturday night
Geelong $1.25 - Port Adelaide $4.00 / Sydney $1.36 - Carlton $3.15. Live odds and betting guide
A repeat of last year's Grand Final sees the Swans travel to the MCG for the first of the AFL Finals. Latest odds and betting tips online now.
Ablett / Selwood are the $2.30 favourites for the Brownlow Medal quinella. Check out all the latest odds.
Tigers v Blues in a blockbuster at the 'G. Latest odds online now
The Pies are very short odds to be Port Adelaide at the MCG, and we like look of Port with a healthy handicap line start. Odds online now
The Dockers head to Simonds Stadium where the Cats are virtually unbeatable. Have Freo got a chance? Latest odds online now.
2013 AFL Finals week 1: odds and free bets!
Live odds and betting tips for AFL Round 23
Will it be Carlton, Port Adelaide, North Melbourne, Adelaide or West Coast? Check out the odds now for each scenario
A vastly improved Western Bulldogs team head up to Brisbane and we like their chances at tasty odds of $2.45
Gold Coast look the best value bet of the round at odds of $1.97 versus a woeful Saints team...
Fremantle v Port Adelaide odds: Both teams desperately need a win for a top 2 and top 8 finish respectively. Latest odds online now
Are the Giants a potential banana skin for the Tigers? You can back the Giants with a 62.5 points start st Sportsbet.com.au
The Blues must win here against an imploding Bombers side, and at $1.44, Carlton will be popular with Multi punters this weekend.
Geelong host Sydney at Simonds Stadium in a crucial fight for a top 2 finish. Are the Cats beatable at Simonds? The Cats are $1.48 to win
The Hawks look way too short at the odds to win at the Etihad Stadium... Latest odds online now
Adelaide take on the hapless Demons and the bookies think the Crows are 58.5 points favourites on the handicap line
Collingwood host West Coast on Friday night at the MCG and have already been backed into $1.14
Richmond are all the rage to thrash the Blues.. Latest head to head and line odds
The Pies are in great form and look good at the odds to beat the Hawks...
Essendon Bombers v West Coast Eagles odds - are the Bombers imploding?
2013 Coleman Medal Odds and Betting. Latest live odds: Josh Kennedy is $1.50 favourite
The Pies head to the SCG in the big game of AFL Round 22 - will Collingwood spring a shock at big odds?
Early head to head odds for 2013 AFL Round 20
Adelaide Crows v Port Adelaide odds
Carlton v Fremantle odds.
Hawthorn v Richmond odds
Latest odds and free tips for AFL Round 18
Sydney v Richmond odds and betting guide. AFL Round 18 2013
- Join Crown Bet and get $75 Bonus Bets
- Deposit $25 and get an extra $75 to bet with
- Lay Betting options available
- Sportsbet will match your first bet up to the value of $501
- The home of money back specials
- Free Footy Tipping - $20K every Round
- Join William Hill now deposit funds: Minimum $30
- Weekly special offers and bonuses
- Best horse race betting site and app!
- Join Luxbet now its takes 2 minutes!
- $750 deposit bonus limited offer
- $100 bonuses offer every Saturday
- Ladbrokes will match your first deposit up $250
- Refund specials and Pick Your Own Odds
- Exclusive Ladbrokes ATM card now!
- Sign up using promo code 200FREEBET
- Unique Pick Your Own Odds feature
- Great promotions and offers daily
- Collingwood Magpies AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final
- AFL odds 2015 Premiership and Grand Final betting
- St. Kilda Saints AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final
- Western Bulldogs AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final
- Great Western Sydney Giants AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final
- 2015 AFL NAB Challenge Cup odds, betting and tips
- Melbourne Demons AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final
- Brisbane Lions AFL betting odds round by round, Brownlow, finals and Grand Final