NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 28
New Zealand are massive favourites to beat Papua New Guinea in this match. We fancy New Zealand -45.5 at $1.90 to thrash Papua New Guinea..
Scotland are favourites to beat USA in this game. We fancy Scotland -5.5 at $1.90 to comfortably beat the USA..
Tonga are big favourites at odds of $1.10 in what looks like a mismatch against Cook Islands. We pick out the best value odds for the Rugby League World Cup
Samoa are very short priced favourites at odds of $1.16 for this game against Papua New Guinea, we look at the best tips and odds for the Rugby League World Cup
Italy are clear favourites at odds of $1.33 for this game against Scotland, we look at where the smart money should go for the best odds at the Rugby League World Cup
Wales are favourites at odds of $1.27 for this game against USA, we look at the best tips and odds for the Rugby League World Cup
Has there ever been a shorter price favourite in international Rugby League than Australia at odds of $1.002 against Fiji? The Aussies will win, but the smart money goes on the handicap.
New Zealand are laughably $1.01 priced favourites to beat France, so the best bets are not on who will win, but the handicap and Total Points scored.
Cook Islands are massive favourites to beat USA in their first group match. We suggest Cook Islands -8.5 points at $1.90 to make a good start to their campaign.
Tonga are runaway favourites to beat Scotland in their first game. We suggest Tonga to win by 13+ points at $1.45, to see off Scotland in convincing style.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row