NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 60
The weekend's NRl kicks off with a Friday night double header with Bulldogs v Eels and Dragons v Titans.
In form Warriors host the Storm, Dragons take on Rabbitohs and the Panthers host The Eels.
In form NZ Warriors head to the table topping Panthers at huge odds of $3.40 in the pick of the Round 18 games.
NSW look to restore some pride in Brisbane on Wednesday night. Queeensland are strong favourites at $1.48
The forthcoming State of Origin III means that only 5 NRL matches are played this weekend. We preview them all.
Australia beat England comfortably in the first test, we take a look at the best bets for the 2nd Test in Sydney on Saturday
7 games to look forward to in the NRL this weekend, and the bookies continue to make pricing errors in the latest odds....
6 teams have bye weeks as the next State of Origin game beckons..
Round 11 fixtures are affected due to bye weeks for 6 NRL teams.
After the ANZAC game, NRL gets back to normal this week with a full round of fixtures.
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Pearce the inevitable casualty of Cronk recruitment
- NZ stunned as RLWC 2017 continues to surprise
- Kangaroos still the team to beat heading into the Rugby League WC Quarter Finals
- 2017 NRL Grand Final preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Preliminary Finals preview and expert tips
- NRL betting odds expert guide - How to bet on NRL games in Australia
- 2017 NRL Semi Finals preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Finals week 1 preview and expert tips