NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 32
The finale to the 2013 NRL home and away season - with the Sydney derby. All the latest odds and tips for the Rabbitohs v Roosters Minor Premiership decider.
Live odds round NRL Round 25 - a host of teams still in contention for the Top 8. Betting guides online now for all Round 25 games
Live odds and betting tips for NRL Round 24, 2013
The Roosters will be looking to seal the Minor Premiership as they take on the Sharks. You can back Cronulla with a 6.5 points handicap line start
The Melbourne Storm host Parramatta and the handicap line is a whopping 28.5 points for the Eels. Latest odds online now
Dave Furner's sacking might be the catalyst to get the under performing Raiders back on track, and Sportsbet are offering $2.75 for a home win
The Cowboys are on a roll as they look to sneak into the top 8 and are $1.60 to see off the Knights in Townsville
The tightest game of NRL Round 24 and a must win game for both clubs. Latest odds online now..
Can the Tigers get any worse? At $1.50 the Dragons look great odds to pile on the misery for Wests
Souths host the Doggies at ANZ Stadium in the game of the round, and Canterbury are big outsiders..
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row