NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 4
Despite the off-field problems, Manly Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett is optimistic about his team's chances of success in the upcoming season.
The spotlight will be shining on the Newcastle Knights this year; with most people expecting a significant turnaround following a significant investment in the playing group.
The Dragons' recruitment of Ben Hunt has contributed to his new side coming into the opening day encounter as slight favourites against his old club.
The Dragons are confident that they have learned their lessons of last year's failure and are determined to bounce back in 2018.
The Green Machine endured a miserable campaign last term and they look to bounce back in the upcoming year, with captain Jarrod Croker expected to repeat his point scoring form.
The Warriors approach the new season hopeful that they have learned from their mistakes of the recent past. New signings will bolster a roster that is more than capable of sealing a place in the top eight.
The Cowboys find themselves second-favourites for the 2018 Premiership, with the promise of the reappearance of Johnathan Thurston no doubt a major factor in punters' confidence.
Melbourne Storm will need to absorb the loss of some key personnel from their Premiership winning squad as they look to become the first club to defend their crown in the NRL era.
The NRL has sold the Gold Coast Titans to a local consortium headed up by Darryl Kelly and Rebecca Frizelle who were quick to confirm that long-term stability is the priority for the troubled club.
NRL Round 1 Footy tipping selections: Expert tips to help you win your footy tipping comps.
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions