NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 67
The Gold Coast Titans are the betting bankers for week 3 in the NRL.
Melbourne Storm travel to the UK to take on Leeds Rhinos in the 2010 World Club Challenge. We have the latest betting...
Organisers of the Rugby World Cup have revealed the ticket prices for the 2011 showpiece.
Australia finished their autumn trip well with a strong victory over Wales at Cardiff, boosting hopes their international future could be rather more rosy.
Mike Ford has dropped out of the race to become England's next Rugby League coach.
The Scottish rugby team upset the odds over the weekend by beating the Australian team for the first time in 28 years.
Early betting for the 2013 rugby league World Cup has Australia already way out in front following their Four Nations victory.
New Zealand can go into Saturday's Hillary Shield match against England knowing all the pressure is on the home side.
Scotland have pledged to approach Saturday's game against the Wallabies with "ambition" as they look to overcome the big odds posted by rugby bookmakers.
Two new South Sydney Rabbitohs recruits are to make their debuts in the Return to Redfern 2010 match in February.
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters