NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 67
Australia finished their autumn trip well with a strong victory over Wales at Cardiff, boosting hopes their international future could be rather more rosy.
Mike Ford has dropped out of the race to become England's next Rugby League coach.
The Scottish rugby team upset the odds over the weekend by beating the Australian team for the first time in 28 years.
Early betting for the 2013 rugby league World Cup has Australia already way out in front following their Four Nations victory.
New Zealand can go into Saturday's Hillary Shield match against England knowing all the pressure is on the home side.
Scotland have pledged to approach Saturday's game against the Wallabies with "ambition" as they look to overcome the big odds posted by rugby bookmakers.
Two new South Sydney Rabbitohs recruits are to make their debuts in the Return to Redfern 2010 match in February.
Australia saw their chances of a grand slam tour fly between the posts in Dublin but can look forward to a game against Scotland in which they have been rated overwhelming favourites.
Commentators have warned the Wallabies still have some growing to do despite an encouraging win against England at Twickenham.
Australia have hinted they will be targeting England's young half backs when they take on the hosts in the Four Nations final today.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row