NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 24
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
NRL Round 2 odds and betting 2014. Latest live head to head, handicap line, 1st try and winning margin odds.
NRL Round 1 odds and betting 2014. Latest live head to head, handicap line, 1st try and winning margin odds.
The Bulldogs will be looking to improve on last year's poor season, and the Brisbane Broncos surely cannot get any worse. Will Ben Barba inspire the Broncos in Round 1?
Sydney Roosters are all the rage at the odds to beat Souths - now crunched into $1.70. Head to head, handicap line, winning margin and first tryscorer odds online now
Super 15 Rugby Round 2 odds and betting 2014. Crusaders v Chiefs odds, Brumbies v Reds odds plus a full preview
A new look Panthers team take on the Newcastle Knights in Round 1 at Centrebet Stadium. The Panthers are slight favourites to win the game.
New Zealand Warriors are the $5.50 betting favourites in the 2014 Auckland Nines outright winner market. Latest odds online now
Super 15 Rugby Round 1 odds and betting 2014. Cheetahs v Lions odds, Sharks v Bulls odds and betting.
Greg Inglis is the early $8.00 favourite to win the 2014 Dally M award, followed in the odds by Cooper Cronk ($9.00) and Dale Cherry-Evans ($9.00). All the odds online now.
Sydney Roosters are now the $1.67 favourites to win the NRL Grand Final
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener