NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 24
New Zealand are laughably $1.01 priced favourites to beat France, so the best bets are not on who will win, but the handicap and Total Points scored.
Cook Islands are massive favourites to beat USA in their first group match. We suggest Cook Islands -8.5 points at $1.90 to make a good start to their campaign.
Tonga are runaway favourites to beat Scotland in their first game. We suggest Tonga to win by 13+ points at $1.45, to see off Scotland in convincing style.
Fiji are huge favourites to beat Ireland in their first game. We suggest Fiji -16.5 at $1.90 to overcome the handicap.
New Zealand are massive favourites to beat Samoa in their opening match. We suggest New Zealand - 38.5 at $1.90 to destroy Samoa
France are narrow favourites to beat Papua New Guinea in their opening match. We suggest France at $1.62 to make a strong start in their group.
Italy are favourites to beat Wales in their opening match. We suggest Wales at $2.35 to take advantage of the home crowd and cause the first upset in the 2013 World Cup.
Australia are clear favourites to beat England in their opening match. We fancy Australia -13.5 at $1.90 to get off to a strong start and send a warning to the rest of the teams.
2013 Rugby League World Cup winner live odds and betting tips. Australia are the $1.38 favourites to win the trophy.
Bet on the First (1st) Try Scorer in the NRL Grand Final 2013.
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Pearce the inevitable casualty of Cronk recruitment
- NZ stunned as RLWC 2017 continues to surprise
- Kangaroos still the team to beat heading into the Rugby League WC Quarter Finals
- 2017 NRL Grand Final preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Preliminary Finals preview and expert tips
- NRL betting odds expert guide - How to bet on NRL games in Australia
- 2017 NRL Semi Finals preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Finals week 1 preview and expert tips