NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 24
Round 18 head to head odds, tips and multi bets: Sea Eagles v Tigers, Warriors v Eels, Storm v Bulldogs, Titans v Raiders, Sharks v Knights and Panthers v Broncos.
NRL Round 17 odds,market movers and NRL Multi bet tips online now
Sea Eagles v Roosters, Broncos v Sharks, Tigers v Raiders, Cowboys v Rabbitohs, Warriors v Panthers, Eels v Knights and Dragons v Storm. Round 16 odds, market movers, free bets and suggested best NRL multi bets.
Origin First Try odds: Jarryd Hayne $8.00, Daniel Tupou $9.00, Darius Boyd $10.00 - odds for every player online now
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers v St George Illawarra Dragons, Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights, Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels and Gold Coast Titans v Melbourne Storm.
Round 13 odds: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs, Eels v Cowboys, Titans v Panthers, Dragons v Sharks, Rabbitohs v Warriors, Knights v Tigers, Storm v Roosters and Raiders v Broncos
Round 12 betting: Bulldogs v Roosters, Tigers v Broncos, Raiders v Cowboys and Sharks v Rabbitohs . Betting guide and tips for every game.
Greg Inlglis is the State of Origin First Try favourite at odds of $9.00, followed in the betting by Darius Boyd and Billy Slater.
Bet on the State of Origin Man of the Match for Game 1 in Brisbane on 28th May
Round 11 betting: Bulldogs v Roosters, Tigers v Broncos, Raiders v Cowboys and Sharks v Rabbitohs . Betting guide and tips for every game.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row