NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 71
The fitness of star utility man Jamie Lyon could influence punters with an eye on Manly Sea Eagles' clash with Melbourne Storm in Friday's NRL qualifying final.
A minor premiership victory awaits the Bulldogs if they can overturn the Wests Tigers in Friday night's NRL clash - with the away side odds-on with many bookmakers.
NRL betting markets are gearing up for the final home-and-away round of the season, with punters' eyes on the form of teams readying themselves for a crack at the finals.
The Wests Tigers face a crunch NRL tie with The Titans on Saturday night with the lingering chance of a finals berth still at stake.
The number crunching has begun in the battle to predict the destination of the NRL premiership, with online betting set to hit top gear as the season heads for the finals.
Rugby league betting could see plenty staked on the Eels thanks to their fine form, but the premiership could still be a step too far according to some commentators.
Poor away form could decide a Saturday night NRL tie featuring 7th versus 11th as the season enters its 'business end'.
Attention was already turning to next week even as the whistle was blown on the West Tigers' crushing NRL victory over Cronulla.
NRL betting is warming up as eight sides go into the final stages with just two points separating them.
A winning record at the host stadium for both teams in a tight NRL clash on Saturday could make picking a winner a difficult job.
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions