NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 30
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
Live odds round NRL Round 25 - a host of teams still in contention for the Top 8. Betting guides online now for all Round 25 games
Live odds and betting tips for NRL Round 24, 2013
The Roosters will be looking to seal the Minor Premiership as they take on the Sharks. You can back Cronulla with a 6.5 points handicap line start
The Melbourne Storm host Parramatta and the handicap line is a whopping 28.5 points for the Eels. Latest odds online now
Dave Furner's sacking might be the catalyst to get the under performing Raiders back on track, and Sportsbet are offering $2.75 for a home win
The Cowboys are on a roll as they look to sneak into the top 8 and are $1.60 to see off the Knights in Townsville
The tightest game of NRL Round 24 and a must win game for both clubs. Latest odds online now..
Can the Tigers get any worse? At $1.50 the Dragons look great odds to pile on the misery for Wests
Souths host the Doggies at ANZ Stadium in the game of the round, and Canterbury are big outsiders..
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener