NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 27
Souths v Storm, Sharks v Cowboys, Roosters v Sea Eagles and Bulldogs v Knights. odds online now....
Cronulla Sharks ($1.70) v Nth Queensland Cowboys ($2.15). Latest head to head, handicap line and winning margin odds..
Live odds for NRL Round 26: Broncos v Bulldogs, Rabbitohs v Roosters and Storm v Titans are the highlights. Check out the latest odds and free bets on NRL.
The finale to the 2013 NRL home and away season - with the Sydney derby. All the latest odds and tips for the Rabbitohs v Roosters Minor Premiership decider.
Live odds round NRL Round 25 - a host of teams still in contention for the Top 8. Betting guides online now for all Round 25 games
Live odds and betting tips for NRL Round 24, 2013
The Roosters will be looking to seal the Minor Premiership as they take on the Sharks. You can back Cronulla with a 6.5 points handicap line start
The Melbourne Storm host Parramatta and the handicap line is a whopping 28.5 points for the Eels. Latest odds online now
Dave Furner's sacking might be the catalyst to get the under performing Raiders back on track, and Sportsbet are offering $2.75 for a home win
The Cowboys are on a roll as they look to sneak into the top 8 and are $1.60 to see off the Knights in Townsville
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Pearce the inevitable casualty of Cronk recruitment
- NZ stunned as RLWC 2017 continues to surprise
- Kangaroos still the team to beat heading into the Rugby League WC Quarter Finals
- 2017 NRL Grand Final preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Preliminary Finals preview and expert tips
- NRL betting odds expert guide - How to bet on NRL games in Australia
- 2017 NRL Semi Finals preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Finals week 1 preview and expert tips