NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 27
Sydney Roosters are now the $1.67 favourites to win the NRL Grand Final
The Australians have been favourites from the very start and they have not put a foot wrong throughout the whole tournament. However New Zealand is going to be a tough task but we think the Aussies are more than strong enough to win, and win convincingly. We suggest an Australian win by 13+ points at $2.25
Australia are enormous favourites to beat Fiji in this semi final match. We fancy Australia -37.5 at $1.90 to power past Fiji and secure their place in the Final.
New Zealand are huge favourites to beat England in this intriguing semi final match. We fancy New Zealand -7.5 at $1.90 to comfortably get through to the final.
Samoa are narrow favourites to beat Fiji in their opening match. We fancy Samoa -3.5 at $1.90 to pip Fiji to the Semi Final spot.
England are big favourites to hammer France in their opening match. We fancy England -38.5 at $1.90 to give the French a good kicking.
Australia are massive favourites to beat USA in their opening match. We fancy Australia -42 at $1.90 to batter USA.
New Zealand are huge favourites to beat Scotland in their opening match. We fancy New Zealand -42 at $1.90 to destroy Scotland.
Australia are huge favourites to beat Ireland in their final group match. We fancy Australia -56.5 at $1.90 to obliterate Ireland.
England are big favourites to beat Fiji in this last group match. We fancy England -27.5 at $1.90 to thrash Fiji.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row