NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 66
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
England's Four Nations odds have plummeted after a bruising win over New Zealand propelled them into the final against Australia.
The Kangaroos have made a number of changes to the side which beat England in last weekend's Four Nations clash as they bid to make good their odds of tournament favourites.
Former Australia fly-half Brian Smith has warned the Wallabies will be a dangerous prospect for England at Twickenham on Saturday despite their poor form.
Australia have been positioned as favourites in rugby betting markets to overcome England on Saturday but must face a resurgent Johnny Wilkinson.
Australia remain hot favourites to win the Four Nations tournament despite an imperfect win over England on Saturday and a crushing victory for New Zealand over France.
Australia's rugby union side are also in action on Saturday as they take on New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup Test in Japan.
Australia captain Darren Lockyer has said his side's hammering of England in last year's World Cup will have no influence on the feel of Saturday's Four Nations game.
Star full-back Jarryd Hayne is hoping for another good atmosphere on Saturday as Australia look to take the spoils from their next rugby league Four Nations clash.
Rugby league odds on Australia clinching the Four Nations tournament have remained largely unscathed after their dramatic 20-20 draw with New Zealand on Saturday.
England centre Lee Smith has extra motivation for the Four Nations as he plays his last-ever rugby league tournament.
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener