NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 66
Betting tips, best odds and free bets for NRL Round 8 matches
Melbourne Storm's zero points 2010 season causes betting market disarray
Melbourne Storm still head the NRL futures betting going into round 6, despite a loss against The Titans over the weekend.
Parramatta Eels are the punters' banker for NRL Round 4
The Dragons continue to shorten in price and are now clear favourites.
The Gold Coast Titans are the betting bankers for week 3 in the NRL.
Melbourne Storm travel to the UK to take on Leeds Rhinos in the 2010 World Club Challenge. We have the latest betting...
Organisers of the Rugby World Cup have revealed the ticket prices for the 2011 showpiece.
Australia finished their autumn trip well with a strong victory over Wales at Cardiff, boosting hopes their international future could be rather more rosy.
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions