NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 26
Roosters v Sea Eagles: Head to Head odds and handicap line betting
Manly Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights Grand Final? What are the odds?
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights NRL Grand Final odds 2013. Betting guide and expert tips.
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights Grand Final? What are the odds?
If the Roosters beat the Knights and the Rabbitohs beat the Sea Eagles it will be an epic final. But what are the odds?
The surprise package of the finals, Newcastle Knights, face up against Premiership favourites Sydney Roosters. Latest odds online now
What are the odds of a South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters NRL Grand Final? Find out the latest finalists odds here
The Rabbitohs host the Sea Eagles in the first Prelim Final with a Grand Final spot up for grabs. Latest odds online now
Can the Sharks build on their lucky victory over the Cowboys? Paul Gallen's men head to Allianz Stadium to take on the Sea Eagles as big underdogs.
The Knights put the Bulldogs to the sword in week 1 of the finals, but the odds suggest Melbourne Storm will be a much tougher test.
The NRL Finals kick off with the Storm heading to Sydney to take on the Rabbitohs - a team which they normally dominate, but the Bunnies are $1.80 favourites for a win here.
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
- Pearce the inevitable casualty of Cronk recruitment
- NZ stunned as RLWC 2017 continues to surprise
- Kangaroos still the team to beat heading into the Rugby League WC Quarter Finals
- 2017 NRL Grand Final preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Preliminary Finals preview and expert tips
- NRL betting odds expert guide - How to bet on NRL games in Australia
- 2017 NRL Semi Finals preview and expert tips
- 2017 NRL Finals week 1 preview and expert tips