NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 26
NRL Round 2 odds and betting 2014. Latest live head to head, handicap line, 1st try and winning margin odds.
NRL Round 1 odds and betting 2014. Latest live head to head, handicap line, 1st try and winning margin odds.
The Bulldogs will be looking to improve on last year's poor season, and the Brisbane Broncos surely cannot get any worse. Will Ben Barba inspire the Broncos in Round 1?
Sydney Roosters are all the rage at the odds to beat Souths - now crunched into $1.70. Head to head, handicap line, winning margin and first tryscorer odds online now
Super 15 Rugby Round 2 odds and betting 2014. Crusaders v Chiefs odds, Brumbies v Reds odds plus a full preview
A new look Panthers team take on the Newcastle Knights in Round 1 at Centrebet Stadium. The Panthers are slight favourites to win the game.
New Zealand Warriors are the $5.50 betting favourites in the 2014 Auckland Nines outright winner market. Latest odds online now
Super 15 Rugby Round 1 odds and betting 2014. Cheetahs v Lions odds, Sharks v Bulls odds and betting.
Greg Inglis is the early $8.00 favourite to win the 2014 Dally M award, followed in the odds by Cooper Cronk ($9.00) and Dale Cherry-Evans ($9.00). All the odds online now.
Sydney Roosters are now the $1.67 favourites to win the NRL Grand Final
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions