NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 3
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
Despite accruing some impressive signatures for the upcoming campaign, punters are predicting a miserable year for Ivan Cleary's side.
Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy is considering implementing a rotation system of his scrum halves in an attempt to cover the loss of influential figurehead Cooper Cronk.
Despite his superb recent outings for his country, Valentine Holmes has designs on a return to his customary fullback position for the upcoming campaign.
Huge transfer developments in the NRL as Jarryd Hayne walks away from the Gold Coast to team up with Brad Arthur at the Eels.
The scintillating form of Gareth Widdop in this yearís World Cup has led many to believe that his recent switch to fullback may become a permanent move when he returns to club duty next season.
Brad Fittler has been chosen to revive the fortunes of the New South Wales side and is set to continue with the philosophy of blooding youngsters as the blueprint for future success.
The Newcastle Knights released 16 players and Coach Nathan Brown has is assembling a host of top-class talent on the Central Coast. Is Mitchell Pearce also set to join?
Repercussions of Cooper Cronk's highly publicised move to the Roosters is starting to be felt across the NRL, with Mitchell Pearce already moving on
In the final game of World Cup Pool B, Fiji helped heap more misery on the Kiwis by unceremoniously dumping them out of the tournament on their own soil.
The World Cup continues this weekend with the Quarter Final stage across both sides of the Tasman featuring Australia v Samoa and New Zealand v Fiji
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener