NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 63
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
The forthcoming State of Origin III means that only 5 NRL matches are played this weekend. We preview them all.
Australia beat England comfortably in the first test, we take a look at the best bets for the 2nd Test in Sydney on Saturday
7 games to look forward to in the NRL this weekend, and the bookies continue to make pricing errors in the latest odds....
6 teams have bye weeks as the next State of Origin game beckons..
Round 11 fixtures are affected due to bye weeks for 6 NRL teams.
After the ANZAC game, NRL gets back to normal this week with a full round of fixtures.
AAMI Park opens in Melbourne as Australia take on NZ. And will the Dragons march on?
Betting tips, best odds and free bets for NRL Round 8 matches
Melbourne Storm's zero points 2010 season causes betting market disarray
Melbourne Storm still head the NRL futures betting going into round 6, despite a loss against The Titans over the weekend.
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener