NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 61
Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos live odds and betting tips, plus all the NRL Round 1 odds 2012
Wayne Bennett's new team, the Newcastle Knights, entertain the St George Illawarra Dragons in the NRL Round 1 blockbuster, plus all the Round 1 odds
Newcastle Knights v St George Illawarra Dragons is the feature betting game of Round 1. Plus, the Sydney and Queensland NRL derbies...
Sportsbet are offering 2 amazing promotions on NRL this weekend: NRL money back specials and $2 line betting on EVERY Round 1 NRL match!
NRL expert tips and predictions for NRL Round 1 matches from our rugby betting analysts
New Zealand Warriors are very strong favourites for the NRL Toyota Cup 2012, the Under 20s premier competition.
The bookies cannot split the Indigenous All Stars vs NRL All Stars according to the odds. Both teams are priced at $1.90 to win the game
Monday night NRL is back in Round 1 of the 2012 season - with the Sydney derby. All the latest odds and tips for the Rabbitohs v Roosters
The Crusaders are $4.00 favourites to retain the Super Rugby title, with the Reds and Blues both at $7.00
Latest betting odds for the NRL 2011 season and NRL Grand Final winners. Manly Sea Eagles are $1.48 favourites
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions