NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 36
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
Super 15 Rugby Round 14 odds and betting 2013
Melbourne Storm host Manly and will be desperate to avoid their 3rd straight loss
The red hot Roosters travel north to take on the Cowboys. What odds another Roosters win?
The Warriors look great value at $2.15 to beat the Penrith Panthers. Latest odds online now.
Knights v Bulldogs - Featuring the bet-au.com best bet of the week!
We've got a very strong bet lined up for this QLD Friday night clash..
The Rabbits are the shortest price of the NRL season so far - just $1.08 to beat the woeful Tigers...
Souths v Tigers, Storm v Sea Eagles plus all other R10 odds
The Waratahs take on the Brumbies in the game of Round 14 - what odds a Waratahs win?
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for seasonís opener