NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 65
The weekend's NRl kicks off with a Friday night double header with Bulldogs v Eels and Dragons v Titans.
In form Warriors host the Storm, Dragons take on Rabbitohs and the Panthers host The Eels.
In form NZ Warriors head to the table topping Panthers at huge odds of $3.40 in the pick of the Round 18 games.
NSW look to restore some pride in Brisbane on Wednesday night. Queeensland are strong favourites at $1.48
The forthcoming State of Origin III means that only 5 NRL matches are played this weekend. We preview them all.
Australia beat England comfortably in the first test, we take a look at the best bets for the 2nd Test in Sydney on Saturday
7 games to look forward to in the NRL this weekend, and the bookies continue to make pricing errors in the latest odds....
6 teams have bye weeks as the next State of Origin game beckons..
Round 11 fixtures are affected due to bye weeks for 6 NRL teams.
After the ANZAC game, NRL gets back to normal this week with a full round of fixtures.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row