NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 68
The Wallabies have made only one change to the side which beat England last weekend as they bid to overturn Ireland at Croke Park on Sunday.
Australia coach Robbie Deans says Ireland will take "some containing" at Croke Park on Saturday thanks to their Six Nations win and a lively home crowd.
Controlling the power of England's pack could be the key to victory in Saturday's Four Nations final, Aussie prop Petero Civoniceva has said.
Bookmakers have installed the Wallabies as marginal outsiders for their next rugby union tie after they kicked off their series of spring tests with victory over England.
England's Four Nations odds have plummeted after a bruising win over New Zealand propelled them into the final against Australia.
The Kangaroos have made a number of changes to the side which beat England in last weekend's Four Nations clash as they bid to make good their odds of tournament favourites.
Former Australia fly-half Brian Smith has warned the Wallabies will be a dangerous prospect for England at Twickenham on Saturday despite their poor form.
Australia have been positioned as favourites in rugby betting markets to overcome England on Saturday but must face a resurgent Johnny Wilkinson.
Australia remain hot favourites to win the Four Nations tournament despite an imperfect win over England on Saturday and a crushing victory for New Zealand over France.
Australia's rugby union side are also in action on Saturday as they take on New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup Test in Japan.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row