NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 31
If the Roosters beat the Knights and the Rabbitohs beat the Sea Eagles it will be an epic final. But what are the odds?
The surprise package of the finals, Newcastle Knights, face up against Premiership favourites Sydney Roosters. Latest odds online now
What are the odds of a South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters NRL Grand Final? Find out the latest finalists odds here
The Rabbitohs host the Sea Eagles in the first Prelim Final with a Grand Final spot up for grabs. Latest odds online now
Can the Sharks build on their lucky victory over the Cowboys? Paul Gallen's men head to Allianz Stadium to take on the Sea Eagles as big underdogs.
The Knights put the Bulldogs to the sword in week 1 of the finals, but the odds suggest Melbourne Storm will be a much tougher test.
The NRL Finals kick off with the Storm heading to Sydney to take on the Rabbitohs - a team which they normally dominate, but the Bunnies are $1.80 favourites for a win here.
Souths v Storm, Sharks v Cowboys, Roosters v Sea Eagles and Bulldogs v Knights. odds online now....
Cronulla Sharks ($1.70) v Nth Queensland Cowboys ($2.15). Latest head to head, handicap line and winning margin odds..
Live odds for NRL Round 26: Broncos v Bulldogs, Rabbitohs v Roosters and Storm v Titans are the highlights. Check out the latest odds and free bets on NRL.
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row