NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 72
Poor away form could decide a Saturday night NRL tie featuring 7th versus 11th as the season enters its 'business end'.
Attention was already turning to next week even as the whistle was blown on the West Tigers' crushing NRL victory over Cronulla.
NRL betting is warming up as eight sides go into the final stages with just two points separating them.
A winning record at the host stadium for both teams in a tight NRL clash on Saturday could make picking a winner a difficult job.
Saturday's NRL betting has been given a surprise dilemma thanks to a tie which looked set to be something of a normal day at the office until recent developments.
A complete guide to Brisbane Broncos betting for the 2015 NRL season. Round by round, and a guide to the NRL Grand Final market including expert tips.
- NRL Round 9 odds, betting and tips
- NRL Round 8 tips and predictions
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters