NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 2
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to Rugby freebets.
The spotlight will be shining on the Newcastle Knights this year; with most people expecting a significant turnaround following a significant investment in the playing group.
The Dragons' recruitment of Ben Hunt has contributed to his new side coming into the opening day encounter as slight favourites against his old club.
The Dragons are confident that they have learned their lessons of last year's failure and are determined to bounce back in 2018.
The Green Machine endured a miserable campaign last term and they look to bounce back in the upcoming year, with captain Jarrod Croker expected to repeat his point scoring form.
The Warriors approach the new season hopeful that they have learned from their mistakes of the recent past. New signings will bolster a roster that is more than capable of sealing a place in the top eight.
The Cowboys find themselves second-favourites for the 2018 Premiership, with the promise of the reappearance of Johnathan Thurston no doubt a major factor in punters' confidence.
Melbourne Storm will need to absorb the loss of some key personnel from their Premiership winning squad as they look to become the first club to defend their crown in the NRL era.
The NRL has sold the Gold Coast Titans to a local consortium headed up by Darryl Kelly and Rebecca Frizelle who were quick to confirm that long-term stability is the priority for the troubled club.
The acquisition of James Graham and Ben Hunt are expected to boost the Dragons' squad despite the recent departures of Josh Dugan and Joel Thompson.
The Brisbane Broncos are embarking on an unprecedented trip to Papua New Guinea for their final warm-up match before the 2018 season commences.
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
- New South Wales early favourites to claim the 2018 State of Origin title
- Melbourne Storm red-hot favourites to claim World Club title
- Canterbury Bulldogs the $7.00 mystery package for 2018?
- 2018 NRL odds, tips, ladder predictions, team previews and Premiership best bets
- Who will WIN the NRL Wooden Spoon?
- Cronulla Sharks $2.60 to avenge play-off loss to the Cowboys
- Confident Cowboys $1.50 to open with a win
- South Sydney Rabbitohs hoping to welcome back Greg Inglis in time for season’s opener