NRL Odds: Round-By-Round | Page 2
After a sensational opening two rounds, week three throws up some exciting clashes rounded off with a Grand Final rematch at AAMI Park.
2018 looks like it will be the last time we see Billy Slater in a Queensland shirt and he takes his place in the Melbourne Storm line-up this week in a bid to cement his Origin place.
Ash Taylor has been tipped to be a future superstar of the game, and the Titans will need him to be on top form if they are to claim a place in the top eight this season.
Week one produced some surprising results and the second round promises an equally exciting round of clashes.
After a satisfactory 2017, the Panthers will be looking for an improvement this campaign and the partnership of James Maloney and Nathan Cleary could be the foundations for a successful year.
Essential reading for NRL fans - Full previews of every NRL Round 1 match (plus best bets)
The Panthers will be hoping that playmaker Nathan Cleary can replicate his stunning 2017 form in the upcoming season.
The new NRL season kicks off with the Dragons hosting the Broncos and the fixture list has thrown up some exciting clashes.
Can the Storm go back to back? Your Essential guide to the 2018 NRL Premiership Season. Previews for each team. Winner, Top 8 and Wooden Spoon Predictions.
An off-season of high profile recruitment has seen the Sydney Roosters backed as favourites for the 2018 Premiership.
- NRL Round 7 Tips and Predictions
- NRL Round 6 tips and predictions
- Tom Trbojevic central to Brad Fittler’s plans – NSW remain $1.70 favourites
- Brisbane Broncos now $4.00 for the top four after parting company with Kevin Walters
- NRL Round 5 tips and predictions
- Canberra Raiders $6.50 to record most losses in 2018
- Suliasi Vunivalu $5.50 to top the try- scoring charts for the third year in a row
- NRL Round 4 tips and predictions