Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 19
The M, W and J Hawkes trained Mossfun is the early favourite in the betting odds for the 2014 Golden Rose Stakes
Earthquake, trained by John O'Shea, is the early favourite to win the 2014 Thousand Guineas, and will now be running in the famous blue silks of Godolphin Racing. Get all the latest odds online now!
Get all the odds and betting tips for the Chris Waller trained Our Voodoo Prince live, right now! Our Voodoo Prince is currently a $17.00 chance with Sportsbet.com.au to win the Caulfield Cup.
Live odds and betting tips for the Marco Botti trained Mount Athos to win the 2014 Melbourne Cup at Flemington online now. Can Mount Athos make it third time lucky?
Military Attack, Designs On Rome, Boban, Red Cadeaux, Magician, Silent Achiever and The Fugue head the betting odds for the 2014 International Airlines Cup in Singapore
Sterling City, Lucky Nine, Rocket Man, Gordon Lord Byron and Zac Spirit head the betting odds for the 2014 Krisflyer Sprint in Singapore
Meursault, Zululand, Pressing, Kalabek and Brazen Beau head the betting odds for the 2014 JJ Atkins (Formerly the TJ Smith)
Platelet, Driefontein, Sistine Demon and Miracles of Life head the betting odds for the 2014 Tapestry Wines Goodwood
Hera, Telepathic, Arabian Gold and Katie's Cover head the betting odds for the 2014 Queensland Oaks
Buffering, Rebel Dane, Spirit of Boom, and Platelet head the betting odds for the 2014 Doomben 10000
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate