Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 65
The build-up to next Saturday's Caulfield Cup has begun in earnest even before the dust of the Guineas has had time to settle.
Two jockeys are going for their first-ever group 1 victories in one of the major sideshows to Saturday's Caulfield Guineas.
Denman has deserved his week-long place as the betting favourite for Saturday's 1600m Caulfield Guineas, tipsters have said.
Racing at Rosehill, Eagle Farm and Belmont Park provides added interest to Guineas Day at Caulfield on Saturday.
Saturday's Yalumba Stakes may have more betting potential than meets the eye, according to tipsters.
The Bart Cummings-trained So You Think has edged ahead of Manhattan Rain in the final hours of betting for the Caulfield Guineas.
The Melbourne weather could play a crucial role in the fate of two Sydney horses gunning for Caulfield glory on Guineas day this Saturday.
Tipsters have been going for the early favourite Denman in the ongoing build-up to Saturday's Caulfield Guineas.
Jockey Kerrin McEvoy is expected to be confirmed as the rider for Kirklees in the upcoming Caulfield Cup.
Raheeb has emerged as the early favourite for Saturday's Toorak Handicap, edging ahead of star galloper Black Piranha.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate