Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 60
Efficient is being watched closely in the run-up to Tuesday's Melbourne Cup as his stable continues to watch an old foreleg injury.
Shamoline Warrior is still the one attracting much of the attention going into the final hours before Saturday's Victoria Derby.
Typhoon Tracy is attracting the attention of tipsters for the $500,000 Myer Classic at Flemington on Saturday.
Stayer Efficient has been among the big drifters in horse racing markets for the Melbourne Cup, as doubts remain over the fitness of the 2007 winner.
Godolphin stable horse Kirklees is reported to have completed his best to trackwork since arriving in Melbourne ahead of the Melbourne Cup.
Trainer Peter Snowden has warned there will be little between the runners in Saturday's 1600m Myer Classic, saying his filly Neroli is in with a shout.
Caulfield Cup winner Viewed has drawn barrier nine for the 2000m group 1 MacKinnon Stakes on Saturday.
Officials have said the condition of the Flemington racetrack is 'perfect' ahead of the start of the Melbourne Cup Carnival on Saturday.
Victoria Derby favourite Shamoline Warrior has drawn barrier nine for Saturday's $1.5 million race at Flemington.
Melbourne Cup entry Speed Gifted has been pulled out of the race amidst concerns from trainer Lee Freedman and stable racing manager Sam Pritchard-Gordon.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate