Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 54
Americain brings Melbourne businessmen Gerry Ryan and Kevin Bamford closer to a 2010 Melbourne Cup runner.
Trainers from overseas have accepted the challenge with top class entries to try to find a winner in the 150th Melbourne Cup, a race which is now worth $6 million.
Racing Victoria has reported 253 entries for the 2010 Melbourne Cup, including 5 Japanese horses
Today's Horse Racing Tips for UK racing, from The UK's premier racing tipster.
Metal Bender is the $2.90 favourite for Saturday's Kirks Doomben Cup
The 2010 Melbourne Cup takes place at Flemington Racecourse on 2nd November at 1pm local time
We guide you through the best free bets on offer for the Grand National
UK challenger Twice Over heads the betting, despite poor barrier draw.
Sixteen runners go to post for the Blue Diamond Stakes at Caulfield on Saturday. Beneteau heads the market at $3.30
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate