Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 63
One-time Caulfield Cup favourite Predatory Pricer is out for the spring after picking up an injury in Saturday's headline race.
Luca Cumani must pin his Melbourne Cup hopes on current Geelong Cup favourite Basaltico on Wednesday.
The group 4 Seymour Cup is among this Sunday's racing highlights as punters celebrate or commiserate after the whirlwind of the Caulfield Cup.
Shamoline Warrior has emerged as the favourite for the Victoria Derby two weeks before the $1.5 million race.
Basaltico and fellow overseas contender Crime Scene are likely to be among the contenders for the Geelong Cup on Wednesday.
Connections of Onemorenomore will be hoping the three-year-old can bounce back into contention for the Cox Plate with a strong showing in the Norman Robinson Stakes.
Tipsters are split over who to back in the open field of the Caulfield Cup on Saturday.
Two international horses have emerged from the open field of Saturday's Caulfield Cup to firm favourable odds.
Upheaval continues in the Caulfield Cup betting markets after high-profile withdrawals and an odds-busting barrier draw.
Trainer Danny O'Brien says both his Caulfield Cup chances could do well if they get the rub of the green on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate