Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 56
Meetings at Goulburn and Cranbourne provide the racing highlights today, with the latter hosting the Sunday BIG6 Country Showcase.
Thorn Dancer trainer Frank Maynard is hoping his colt has better luck in the Carlton Mid Handicap on Saturday than he did last weekend.
A father and son partnership is hoping to clinch their second Eclipse Stakes in a row at Betfair Park Sandown today.
Sniper's Bullet could run a bold and direct tactical race in tomorrow's $1 million Railway Stakes, according to reports.
Randwick trainer Pat Webster says the horse known as 'Puff' is in good form going into the $50,000 Hibernian Hotel Goulburn Cup today.
Twenty years ago, David Hayes rode Better Loosen Up to victory in the 1600m Railway Stakes.
Local horses could have the edge in the Railway Stakes at Ascot on Saturday, one Perth trainer has said.
‘Forget it’ is the message from Megatic trainer Albie Beckett for punters concerned about the horse’s last start failure.
Jockey Glen Boss has been confirmed as the partner for filly Clueless Angel for Saturday’s Carbine Club of WA Stakes.
Ortensia has been confirmed as a starter in the $1 million Railway Stakes on Saturday after trainer Tony Noonan put the horse through track work on Tuesday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate