Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 51
Bart Cummings' Dariana heads to the Melbourne Cup at odds of $21.00
Jake Stephen's Alcopop heads to the Melbourne Cup at odds of $26.00
Corey Brown takes over the ride on Shoot Out in the Cox Plate
Whobegotyou started the 2009 Cox Plate as a hot favourite. Can the Kavanagh charge make amends this time?
Overseas horses Americain and Drunken Sailor take their place in the Geelong Cup.
So You Think is a hot-pot favourite for the 2010 Cox Plate, with the main challenge likely to come from $7.00 chance, More Joyous.
So You Think may not be the banker bet everyone thinks...
So You Think is a banker for the Cox Plate, so punters should consider the odds for the big race double.
Corporate online bookie Sportsbet have paid out already on Cox plate hot-pot So You Think
Gold Coast real estate tycoons celebrate their biggest win on the horses
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate