Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 73
A jockey has revealed why he chose youth over experience when he chose to ride Metal Bender instead of established name Racing to Win.
A trainer is hoping his return to winning ways will continue on Wednesday when he enters Our Mr Stilts at Eagle Farm.
Punters have already started turning their attention to early bird bets after Predatory Pricer sealed victory in the Liston Stakes at Caulfield on Saturday.
Predatory Pricer has shot to the top of the betting for the Caulfield Cup after a stunning win in the Liston stakes at Caulfield on Saturday.
One of the highlight's of Saturday's horse racing is already promising to be something of a mould breaker with a three-year-old emerging as the clear favourite.
Tipsters have earmarked fitness as the potential key for one of the big races on the Caulfield card this Saturday.
Mentality, a six-year-old with a host of wins under his belt is going into the Premiere Stakes at Rosehill in "super order", according to reports.
A Caulfield Cup and Melbourne Cup double? What are the odds of that?
Trainer Kris Lees will have no less than three last-start winners at Canterbury on Wednesday including Silent But Deadly.
Two more horses are soon to begin their spring campaigns as part of a programme to build them up to the Melbourne Cup.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate