Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 75
A much-touted stayer looks set for a blossoming spring horse racing campaign after registering an eye-catching barrier trial win on Tuesday.
A 29-week spell on the sidelines will come to an end on Wednesday for a filly who showed early promise before being forced to rest.
Saturday's listed 1,200m Aurie's Star Stakes will mean double the fun for one trainer after two of his horses shone in trials at Cranbourne on Monday.
A Tasmanian gelding could be ready to make an impressive return to the turf tomorrow after an injury lay-off.
In the pick of Saturday's horse racing is the $125,000 Group Three Bletchingly Stakes at Caulfield - and one horse in particular is attracting plenty of positive vibes.
Jockey Greg Ryan needs a top-class day on Friday if he is to recover the Australian riding premiership title.
A winning team is set to be reunited at Caulfield on Saturday when Stephen King takes the saddle with Let Go Thommo.
Australian Soccer team trading at 100/1 for South Africa with the online bookmakers. test The Socceroos remain a 100/1 shot for next year's World Cup in South Africa. As ever, Brazil head the market at 9/2 with Paddy Power, closely followed by Spain (also 5/1) and England (6/1). England remain far too short for the competition, as do Argentina (12/1) who are struggling to even qualify. At bet-au.com we will be promoting all the best free football bets for the world cup.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate