Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 67
Two New Zealand horses have seen their Melbourne Cup prices drop this week after promising appearances at Moonee Valley.
Randwick's bumper horse racing card includes a new path for one-time Caulfield Guineas prospect Onemorenomore.
Tipping specialists have taken a cautious tone with Saturday's Flemington and Randwick cards as a number of races feature open fields.
Lovemelikearock trainer Anthony Cummings has declared himself unruffled by statistics which appear to threaten the filly's chances in the Spring Champion Stakes.
A win in the Turnbull Stakes at Flemington tomorrow could cement the Caulfield Cup odds of current favourite Vigor.
Consistent mare Ready To Lift will be looking to build on impressive early-season performances when she runs in The Metropolitan on Saturday.
Star colt and Cox Plate chance Manhattan Rain could be ready to fulfil more of his considerable promise following a strong workout this week.
Sandown got a first glimpse on Tuesday of the European horses set to shake up the betting for the Spring Racing Carnival.
Jockey Michelle Payne will be part of a big step forward for horse racing on Saturday when she pilots El Segundo in the Turnbull Stakes at Flemington.
George Main Stakes winner Road To Rock will build on his weekend triumph by joining the betting for the Epsom Handicap on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate