Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 59
Filly Livia is a doubt for the Crown Oaks on Thursday after her trainer spotted a hoof problem and notified officials.
Saturday's 1600m Emirates Stakes at Flemington will feature Cox Plate winner So You Think as Bart Cummings bids for a sweetener after failing to land his 13th Melbourne Cup.
Thursday's Crown Oaks is the next major stop on the Spring racing carnival ride with bookmakers installing Faint Perfume as the early outstanding favourite.
The emergence of Viewed as the narrow favourite is among key developments in the final Melbourne Cup betting markets.
Trainer Bart Cummings has attracted all the attention in the build-up to Tuesday's Melbourne Cup, with all three of his runners heavily backed.
Horse racing tipsters are divided over who will scoop the $5.5 million Melbourne Cup on Tuesday, with half a dozen horses attracting the experts' attention.
Another overseas contender is gearing up to try to take the Melbourne Cup prize pot abroad on Tuesday.
Victoria will warm down from Derby Day with horse racing at Mornington and Kilmore on Sunday.
Bookmakers are expecting a massive $1.67 million to be bet on horse racing over the next four days starting with Victoria Derby day on Saturday.
Peter Moody believes a wide barrier is no problem for mare Typhoon Tracy in the Myer Classic on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate