Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 68
Star three-year-old Denman firmed up his odds for the Caulfield Guineas after yet another promising win in the 1400m Stan Fox Stakes.
Outsider Danleigh impressed with a quick finish to win the group 1 Manikato stakes and beat off a strong-looking Phelan Ready, who will still head to the Caulfield Guineas.
Saturday's group 1 George Main Stakes could be crucial for the campaign of a three-year-old with the Cox Plate and Caulfield Guineas in his sights.
Denman remains the firm favourite in the limited field of the group 2 Stan Fox Stakes at Randwick tomorrow.
Four-year-old Nicconi has edged ahead of the more famous Mic Mac in the horse racing betting for Friday night's Manikato Stakes.
The joint trainer of Warrnambool Cup winner Hissing Sid is still keen on getting him to the Caulfield Cup after a promising run in the Naturalism Stakes on Saturday.
The 2008 Caulfield Cup runner-up has arrived in Australia to begin a bold quest for the Cox Plate.
Golden Slipper winner Phelan Ready is set to be back on the track on Friday night after begin scratched from the Guineas Prelude at the weekend.
Star colts Trusting and Manhattan Rain had a shock in the Guineas Prelude on Saturday when they were beaten by relative outsider Demerit.
Heart of Dreams could attract extra Cox Plate betting attention after he overturned current Plate favourite Whobegotyou in the Underwood Stakes on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate