Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 62
The group 2 Schweppes Stakes provides one of the most gripping sub-plots to the Cox Plate on Saturday, with one horse looking for back-to-back victories.
2007 Cox Plate winner El Segundo could be running his last-ever race in Saturday's edition of the 2040m event at Moonee Valley.
Each way betting could provide decent value in Saturday's Cox plate, according to leading tipsters.
Mare Leica Ding won the Geelong Cup and condemned leading international contenders to another poor showing on Wednesday.
Master trainer Bart Cummings has So You Think running in Saturday's Cox Plate after the Moonee Valley Racing Club committee opted to include him in the field.
Horse racing tipsters are backing clear favourite Whobegotyou for the Cox Plate on Saturday.
Last year's runner-up Zipping is among the horses who have seen their Cox Plate odds shorten in the last two days.
Heart Of Dreams has emerged as second favourite in the Cox Plate betting markets having drawn a favourable barrier three for Saturday.
A total of 15 potential Melbourne Cup contenders line up in the Geelong Cup on Wednesday with only one of them not needing a win to secure safe passage to Flemington.
Viewed will carry joint topweight of 58kg for the Melbourne Cup following his win in the Caulfield Cup on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate