Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 55
An impressive display in the Zeditave Stakes sees Denman as the new favourite in the Australian Guineas betting.
Scenic Shot has flown to the top of the early horse racing betting markets for the Perth Cup on New Year's Day.
The horse Scenic Blast may well deliver another upset when he races on Sunday week in Hong Kong.
John O’Shea, a trainer who is making a habit of training promising young horses that tend to cause a stir in the big races, is set to introduce a new challenger to the field that should make a big splash in the world of horse racing betting.
Robbie Laing has said that he will look elsewhere if the new ban by Racing Victoria Ltd stands in relation to jump racing of horses.
The racer Jeteven could be in the running for this weekend’s Redelva Handicap.
Australian jockey Craig Williams will be representing his country at the famous World Super Jockey Series.
Sniper's Bullet is looking to run for a great double when he takes on the field in the Kingston Town Stakes.
The barrier draw has been announced for the Winterbottom Stakes race this weekend in Perth.
Top jockey Nash Rawiller will face a defining moment when he races Lucky Secret this weekend in the Winterbottom Stakes.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate