Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 70
Horse racing punters could be making a mistake if they decide to write off Mic Mac in the 1600m Dato Tan Chin Nam Stakes, trainer Greg Eurell has warned.
Popular galloper Hot Danish is set to begin her spring campaign in the Research Stakes at Rosehill on Saturday.
Superstar gelding El Segundo could be gearing up to reproduce his best form on Saturday at Moonee Valley - a course which has seen him shine in the past.
Less than 20 international horses are left in the Melbourne cup at the first declarations stage, although a number of big name trainers are still represented.
Superstar filly Black Caviar's campaign is in the balance after she had a rough win in the Danehill Stakes on Saturday.
Double Listed winner Fiveoclockshadow takes to the track at Warwick Farm on Tuesday hoping for a change of luck at last.
Manhattan Rain is out of the betting for the Danehill Stakes at Flemington on Saturday after a shaky trial on Tuesday.
Saturday's Chelmsford Stakes at Randwick could be a vital race for rising star O'Lonhro, whose odds dropped in Friday's horse racing betting markets.
Rain appears to have influenced the decision of trainer Mark Connors to start Mr Clangtastic in the listed Wyong Gold Cup on Friday.
A strong field is gearing up to contest the 1600m Chelmsford Stakes at Randwick on Saturday, including the AJC Derby winner.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate