Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 57
Gold Salute has been installed as the 4.40 favourite for the group 1 Railway Stakes this weekend.
Five-year-old Elliotto has shouldered his way into the $1 million Railway Stakes after winning the 1500m R.J. Peters Stakes at Ascot.
Racing from Sunshine Coast is among the highlights of a relatively quiet Sunday on Australia's tracks.
Gold Salute is the expected favourite for the Railway Stakes next Saturday as punters gear up for the Festival of Perth Racing.
Punters' eyes are likely to be on Zipping tomorrow, regardless of whether or not they have backed the horse, as the eight-year-old goes for three Sandown Classic wins in a row.
A promising colt could finally break his winning duck on Saturday when he runs in the group 2 Sandown Guineas.
Two horses who failed to get the rub of the green during the spring carnival are heading west for a crack at success in the Perth summer carnival.
The final field for Saturday's group 2 Sandown Classic has been announced, with Scenic Shot at the top of the early betting markets.
Kidnapped is emerging as the likely betting favourite for the Sandown Guineas following the gelding's win in the Carbine Club Stakes last month.
Scenic Shot will be piloted by Shane Scriven in the Sandown Classic on Saturday after the jockey appealed a suspension order.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate