Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 64
Betting markets for the Cox Plate show Whobegotyou now as the firm favourite at 2.60 with ex-Caulfield Cup shot Speed Gifted on 11.00.
Jockey Steven King will be looking to clinch his second Caulfield Cup victory in 20 years when he pilots Predatory Pricer on Saturday.
Daffodil has moved to the top of the Caulfield Cup betting markets after drawing barrier four for Saturday's $2.5 million race.
Trainer Gerald Ryan believes Melito can upset the odds and better current favourite Irish Lights in Wednesday's Thousand Guineas.
Saturday's Caulfield Cup will not involve former bookies' favourite Speed Gifted or 2008 Cox Plate winner Maldivian.
Current favourite Irish Lights has drawn barrier eight for Wednesday's Thousand Guineas, with second favourite Sister Madly in barrier two.
Punters are waiting to see whether or not Speed Gifted will appear in Saturday's Caulfield Cup after trainer Lee Freedman indicated the galloper may be held for a Melbourne Cup attempt.
An eye-catching win in Saturday's Herbert Power Handicap at Caulfield has propelled Alcopop up the Melbourne Cup betting markets.
Irish Lights heads the betting for the next big race of the season after the Caulfield Guineas – Wednesday's Thousand Guineas.
Cranbourne Cup Day is among the highlights of a Sunday packed with racing for those keen to dispel a Caulfield Guineas hangover.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate