Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 58
An eye-catching win for filly Majestic Music seems to have set her up for a strong shot against the boys in the Sandown Guineas on Saturday.
Mark Kavanagh is looking to build on his outstanding spring by seeing if middle-distance specialist Raffaello can can go the distance in the 2400m Sandown Classic.
Horse racing from Sunshine Coast and Cranbourne provide the turf highlights for Sunday, with the 1500m I Love Frankston Cup appearing at the latter.
Sniper's Bullet will be looking to make good on his experience from the 2008 Emirates Stakes when he takes to the track at Flemington on Saturday.
Confidence in Vigor is high ahead of the stayer's attempt at the the $1 million Emirates Stakes on Saturday.
Officials say the Flemington track is still in prime condition heading into the last hectic day of racing betting for the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
The build-up to the 2010 Melbourne Cup has already begun after officials announced the prize money for next year's event was increasing to a record $6 million.
Trainer Clarry Conners will be hoping his luck changes when Glowlamp runs in the Matriarch Stakes at Flemington on Saturday.
So You Think has been confirmed as the bookies' favourite for the Emirates Stakes on Saturday.
The biggest roar for the end of the Melbourne Cup Carnival could be reserved for Apache Cat, appearing in the 1200m Patinack Farm classic.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate