Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 72
Warwick Stakes winner Trusting will appear in Saturday's 1400m Golden Rose after his owners found a suitable jockey.
A classy mare could break her record of no wins in 18 starts when she appears in a midweek Randwick race.
The hot favourite for the listed Arrow Training Services Plate at Moonee Valley still has plenty to prove, her trainer has warned.
A gelding could begin the most successful period of his career over the weekend when he appears at Moonee Valley.
Much of Saturday's betting interest will be focused on the group 2 Warwick Stakes at Randwick tomorrow, but there's plenty of potential drama elsewhere on the card.
Confirmation that England talisman Andrew Flintoff will play in the final Ashes Test has shortened the host's odds slightly in online cricket betting markets.
Early horse racing betting for Saturday's Warwick Stakes have nudged Dreamscape to 3.50 favourite ahead of Racing to Win and Court Command.
(test) UK online betting agencies William Hill and Blue Square release Melbourne Cup odds..Changingoftheguard is now the early favourite.
UK online betting agencies release Melbourne Cup odds. Changingoftheguard is now the early favourite.
A colt could prove to be a sensible each way bet as trainer Jason Coyle aims to get him into the placings in the group 2 Warwick Stakes at Randwick on Saturday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate