Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 71
Gai Waterhouse-trained Manhattan Rain is set to wear blinkers when he runs on Saturday after a flat-looking trial at Flemington.
Gelding Fine Drop will get the chance to press his case for some high-profile spring races when he appears at Randwick on Wednesday.
Golden Rose winner Denman could be set for a shot at the Caulfield Guineas as the three-year-old continues to go from strength to strength.
Phelan Ready is among the most significant movers in the online horse racing betting markets ahead of Saturday's Golden Rose.
Mic Mac has been tipped by a rival trainer as the clear favourite to walk away with the Memsie Stakes at Caulfield tomorrow.
Geelong's defence could be a crucial factor in AFL betting markets this weekend as the Cats gear up to take on Freemantle on Saturday.
A gelding once known for feet problems appears ready for a consistent run after smart work from his trainer.
Denman trainer Peter Snowden has said the current Golden Rose favourite could profit from his favourable barrier draw.
A group 2 race at Caulfield looks set to provide a gripping sub-plot to the main Golden Rose event on Saturday.
A promising mare will start her build up to listed racing when she appears at Eagle Farm on Wednesday.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate