Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 66
Whobegotyou has emerged as the clear favourite in the early betting markets for Saturday's 2000m Yalumba Stakes.
So You Think trainer Bart Cummings has identified star colt Denman as the main rival for his charge in Saturday's $1 million Caulfield Guineas.
More vet tests are needed on Singapore mare Jolie's Shinju before she is allowed to race in the Yalumba Stakes at Caulfield on Saturday.
One of the most gripping racing showdowns of the year looks set to take place on Saturday after the barrier draw for the Caulfield Guineas.
Horse racing markets for the Melbourne and Caulfield Cups look likely to include Speed Gifted after officials handed him a 2kg penalty for both events.
Former Melbourne Cup winner Efficient could be on for a repeat this spring after storming to an impressive win in the Turnbull Stakes.
Denman remains the favourite in the online horse racing betting markets going into the final week before the Caulfield Guineas.
bet on horses with online bookies and see if this IASbet.co link works
Sunday racing includes a meeting at Muswellbrook with the highlight of the the Darely 2009 Denman Cup.
Vigor remains at the top of the early Melbourne Cup betting for the second week in a row, on a solid 8.00 with Centrebet.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate