Horse Racing Odds, Bets & Tips | Page 61
Wednesday's 2200m $150,000 Bendigo Cup in Victoria has been described as a race of many chances with a number of strong contenders tipped to take the field.
All eyes are on Monaco Consul as he bids to scoop a win for New Zealand trainer Mike Moroney in Saturday's $1.5m Victoria Derby at Flemington.
Hanks could follow up his win in Saturday's group 2 2040m AAMI Vase with a shot at the Victoria Derby, his trainer has said.
Saturday's group 1 MacKinnon Stakes at Flemington will not feature Bankable after the galloper was ruled out due to injury.
Trainer Bart Cummings has been installed at 4.50 by Sportingbet to clinch his 13th Melbourne Cup next Tuesday.
Scenic Shot deserves his place in Saturday's group 1 Cox Plate and shouldn't be discounted, his trainer has said.
Heart Of Dreams has been among runners firming seeing their odds firm for Saturday's Cox Plate, with prices shortening for the second favourite.
Sunday's line-up of horse racing fixtures includes a $12,000 open handicap at Sunshine Coast and the $100,000 Gold-Northam Cup.
Joe Pride-trained Vision And Power will be looking to complete a remarkable turnaround in his career when he lines up at Moonee Valley on Saturday.
New Zealand's two chances in Saturday's Cox Plate are attracting big odds in the online betting markets, with one facing fitness problems.
- Winx has two to beat in the Caulfield Stakes
- Favourite Foxplay looks good in warm up for 1000 Guineas
- Pakistan Star Last to First Again
- Jameka 2nd favourite despite winning penalty
- Wicklow Brave Melbourne Cup odds slashed after Curragh win
- Palentino Form Odds and Tips
- Palentino upsets Black Heart Bart on route to Cox Plate
- Tosen Stardom to take on Winx before the Cox Plate